Foundation Construction and repair experts serving Central Jersey
Damage to the foundation of your home isn’t just unsightly; it can lead to a host of other problems. In most cases, damage is due to variations in moisture, which cause soil to swell or shrink. Unfortunately, certain houses are more prone to suffer than others.
Make sure to keep a close eye on your foundation if:
- Your house was built on expansive clay, or compacted with fill soils
- The area around the foundation of your house has poor drainage
- You live in an area with extreme seasonal changes, or that has experienced a natural disaster
- There has been a plumbing leak below your home
- Exterior elements (eg, tree roots) have grown close to your home
Given the nature of structural support, it is difficult to estimate the extent of damage when your foundation is at question. While it is better to be safe than sorry, the following signs may be indicative of deterioration or damage:
- Rotation or distortion of walls
- Separation/Space between walls and windows
- Cracked/Broken sheetrock, floors, or foundation
- Displaced mouldings
- Uneven floors
If you have noticed any of these warning signs, please give the experienced team at Antuofermo a call.
Over 30 years of experience
We Also Repair Foundations
Call Us For An Estimate
At Antuofermo Build Group, we can help you with your foundation projects. Whether you are starting from scratch or need repairs to an existing foundation, we have the expertise you need to design and build a solid, worry-free foundation.